Polls Added to Forum

12 Posts
5 Users
4 Likes
 Dio
Admin
Topic starter
(@diogenese19348)

Also Pictures, Emoticons, and Embeds (Like Youtube videos).  I can add gifs if anybody is interested.

In any case, you can now create a poll in the starter post for any thread on the forum.  It's pretty simple, and any directions for the poll are placed in the first post like this one.

Have fun Wink  

11 Replies
1 Reply
 Vero
(@vero)

Estimable Member

Posted by: @diogenese19348

Also Pictures, Emoticons, and Embeds (Like Youtube videos).  I can add gifs if anybody is interested.

In any case, you can now create a poll in the starter post for any thread on the forum.  It's pretty simple, and any directions for the poll are placed in the first post like this one.

Have fun Wink  

(@greystarfish1)
Eminent Member

I just voted yes.

Thumbs Up

(@quasi)
Eminent Member

I am in favor of polls, I think it helps in gathering ideas and wants from the members on this site... (I really wanted to pick the squirrel choice, can I vote twice?)

5 Replies
(@quasi)

Eminent Member

(and yes to the gifs if it isn't too much effort!)

Dio
Admin
(@diogenese19348)

@quasi I got confused, I can add gifs to comments and will do so.  I didn't get the plugin that adds them to the forum, it exists, it wasn't in the package I bought.  I'll probably get that one at some point when I start implementing mycred, I have that for the comments but not for the forum also. 

There is a lot of stuff still to do Nerd  

(@quasi)

Eminent Member

@diogenese19348 To me, gifs for the forum aren't as important as I feel like the forum is more for information and to discuss the site in general. The gifs do add to the fun for blogs and guestbooks and individual sites.

Dio
Admin
(@diogenese19348)

@quasi I think it's once per logged in account put I've never researched it, I've never used it on a site with more than a handful of people so the issue hasn't come up.

(@quasi)

Eminent Member

@diogenese19348 Yep, it looks like once. I don't see where to change my vote or vote again. Looks good!

Vero
(@vero)
Estimable Member

(Of course you know nutty me is the squirrel vote) Hi  

Seriously, polls are sometimes a good idea.

Vero
(@vero)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @diogenese19348

Have fun Wink  

As I said when we talked  previously, I really don't care much for  action except for small movements in the emojis, so  the gifs aren't important to me. 

Page 1 / 2
Share: