Clear all

Notifications

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@quasi)
Eminent Member

I sent a message the other day, but I'm not sure it went through okay. I will go ahead and post that message here:

(I left you a comment under “Trying to master Divi” but I can only access it from the notifications and not from the Civatar blog. I just default to activity, so not sure if you took it down).

But anyways, if you can’t view the comment, I keep getting notifications listed for it. And I am basically guessing every notification I get, lists it as under my post of  “trying to master divi” which of course is not my post, nor is there any new activity there. I am basically getting double notifications. For some reason they are defaulting under that post as well as a regular notification from the actual source, such as my blog. 

Is there something I need to do on my end? A glitch in the matrix? Should I have chosen the blue pill over the red? (wink).

Sorry for the headache! I’ll have to check over on my Quasi site and try and post something there later today to see if it happens there as well...(This is under my Viccles alias if that helps)

I have heard from other members they are having the same issue but their notifications are defaulting under "using theme customizer" (I have that issue with my Quasi alias defaulting there as well), so there is a hiccup somewhere that is not recognizing or is doubling up on notifications. So far we are ignoring it, but when a lot of things are posted each day it takes forever to delete them all one by one.

(Send us your address Dio, and we will send you chocolates and Tylenol!... or Bourbon?)

6 Replies
 Dio
Admin
(@diogenese19348)

I'll take a look, it might be that the thing is held for moderation, something else could be going on too.

Can't touch Tylenol or Bourbon for the same reason - they are both bad for your liver, it has to be chocolate Cool  

5 Replies
(@quasi)

Eminent Member

@diogenese19348 Milk or Dark? You have my e-mail, seriously, let me know!

Dio
Admin
(@diogenese19348)

@quasi Trust me, I keep myself WELL supplied with chocolate.  Usually dark Wink

Suzi
(@suziqute)

@diogenese19348 Ah Ha...a man after my own heart!

(@quasi)

Eminent Member

@suziqute you two need to give milk chocolate a chance! 😜

Suzi
(@suziqute)

@quasi Pfffttt...

Share: