Clear all

Forum Issue

17 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@quasi)
Eminent Member

I signed in under viccles and got the 404 message. I signed in under both Civatar and my site as well to see if that made a difference. Still can't access it. Logging out, I then signed in under my other alias Quasi and can view and post the forum. I can't figure out why it works for one alias and not the other?

Topic starter
(@quasi)
Eminent Member
forum404
2 Replies
 Dio
Admin
(@diogenese19348)

@quasi I'll see if I can duplicate it with Nutsy.  You are trying this on Civatar and not one of your own sites, right?

(@quasi)

Eminent Member

@diogenese19348 Yes, I am trying it on Civatar when I log in under "viccles". It works for Quasi, but not for viccles. In the beginning it worked for both aliases, but lately it is not working when I log in as viccles. I will try clearing cache again, I know things can get goofy when customizing if you con't clear cache periodically on here.

Dio
Admin
(@diogenese19348)

If you keep running into it give me a screenshot of that URL address at the top I'd like to see what that says.

Topic starter
(@quasi)
Eminent Member

Not sure if this helps or not, but a lot of the time I don't get the 404 message, just a blank area where the forum should be. I tried clearing out cache, updated permalinks (didn't touch or change anything, just hit "update" that was suggested as a fix for it on another website) still no changes... here is a screenshot grab.

forum2

If it's too much of a hassle, I will just come in under Quasi to read the forum if anything is posted.

1 Reply
(@quasi)

Eminent Member

screen shot of the url when I get the 404 message if this helps any.

forum3
 Vero
(@vero)
Estimable Member
Screenshot 2023 03 28 170402
Screenshot 2023 03 28 170714

Neither of these accounts shows up as a member.

Page 2 / 3
Share: