Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Unable to access site

25 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@dirtydiva)

Hi there, to preface, I’m new so it’s likely that I’m missing a step somewhere. I got the attached message when I click on the site: we dig dirt. Is there something I can do to fix this? Thank you!

2EB959D3 7BC9 44C3 8AE9 A937F98FE1A4

24 Replies
 Vero
(@vero)
Estimable Member

The site is set to private. They only want certain people to see it.

3 Replies
(@dirtydiva)

@vero thanks! I did not realize! Oops!

Vero
(@vero)

Estimable Member

@dirtydiva Perfectly all right Neetu. We all went though the same thing. Dio calls it the "BUGGAR OFF AND DIE" message! Sweaty Shut Mouth

(@dirtydiva)

@vero 😂 hilarious 😝

Vero
(@vero)
Estimable Member

Click on the faint little smiley face in the right lower corner of this box and look at the cute emojis he found. I love them. Love Kiss Inlove Starry Eyes Laugh  

10 Replies
(@dirtydiva)

Posted by: @vero

Click on the faint little smiley face in the right lower corner of this box and look at the cute emojis he found. I love them. Love Kiss Inlove Starry Eyes Laugh  

Inlove  

(@dirtydiva)

Hmm my message did not go as intended that time. I must’ve done something weird. I love those emojis!! I was wondering where those come from! Thanks Vero!

Cool Inlove Flowers  

Vero
(@vero)

Estimable Member

@dirtydiva Aren't they just the bestest things!!! I'm trying to get Elon  to add them to Twitter, but so far he is ignoring me! Screaming I Dont Know Wink

(@dirtydiva)

@vero they’re totally awesome! It’d be great if these could be on Twitter! So much more fun! Cool

(@greystarfish1)

Eminent Member

@dirtydiva "I love those emojis!! I was wondering where those come from!"

This is a question for diogenese19348 or dio. His page is at https://civatar.com/members/diogenese19348/ .

Vero
(@vero)

Estimable Member

@greystarfish1 Hello Teresa. Neetu was just wondering how to find them to use in comments. (She missed that little face in the corner) She's got it now! Wink

(@greystarfish1)

Eminent Member

@vero It sounds like, she is interested in what websites has them. This is why, I suggested that she talk to Dio.

(@dirtydiva)

@greystarfish1 thanks for your help Smile I got it now Mr. Green

(@dirtydiva)

@vero Yes l, I do! Loving using those emojis! Thanks Vero! Thanks Teresa! Happy

(@dirtydiva)

@greystarfish1 thank you! Vero helped me out Smile

Vero
(@vero)
Estimable Member

52 already! I should get dressed and go out to the garden, but sitting here gabbing is much more fun! Carnival Hot Drink  

6 Replies
(@dirtydiva)

@vero ha ha it is more fun! My day often gets off to a late start because of all my gabbing 😂 I have to fight the temptation to look at Twitter/respond/scroll the feed… Exhausted Laughter To Tears Very Hungry

Vero
(@vero)

Estimable Member

@dirtydiva It's raining now. A good excuse to be in the house!! Laughter To Tears Hot Drink

(@dirtydiva)

@vero Laughing Out Loud  That’s called a silver lining 😂

Vero
(@vero)

Estimable Member

@dirtydiva It's raining now. A good excuse to be in the house!! Laughter To Tears Hot Drink

Vero
(@vero)

Estimable Member

@dirtydiva Oh I know!!! Some mornings I sit here for two solid hours typing constantly. I have to remind myself to get up and stretch.

(@dirtydiva)

@vero i know. Time flies when you’re having fun online 🤣 Easy Money

Dio
Admin
(@diogenese19348)

The smilies that go on comments are nowhere as good as what we get on the forum, but I'll set your site up with them Monday.  I'll take a look at what else needs to be added like the guest book.

1 Reply
(@dirtydiva)

@diogenese19348 thank you Dio. I did not realize you have to do these things individually for each site! Lots of work for you. I appreciate your help. I do like those smilies! They’re awesome! Starry Eyes  I haven’t found the guest book yet but I’ll go look some more. Thank you Nerd

Share: